Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Come on in and ask me something.


Welcome to Go Ask Your Mother.  I started this blog as a response to a lot of my friends having children, and suddenly being plunged into a world of mystery and strangeness and feeling overwhelmed by the advice and information available to new parents.

I have 3 children (currently aged 7, 5 and 3 yrs), two girls, one boy; and between me and my friends we have a wealth of real-life experience with pregnancy, childbirth and child-rearing that was (up to now) an untapped resource.

This is a place for asking questions you wouldn’t dare ask out loud. For the things you think are weird, scary, disgusting or bizarre; or for those times when you go “is this normal?” and think you’re the only person in the world who has experienced it.

Post comments anonymously, or email me at goaskyourmother2013 @ zoho . com and I’ll post your questions anonymously, then delete your email. 

NO PERSONAL DETAILS WILL EVER BE SHARED WITH ANYONE, EVER.
I want this to be a safe space for anyone to ask anything about being a parent.

Please share this with your friends young and old and see if we can’t spread some collective wisdom.

1 comment: